- 18:46:37: are things really "freaks of nature" if they're just like the rest of their species? *eyes Nick Baker*
- 19:05:36: @samburgler I wouldn't trust ME with those. I've still got the scar on my hand from the last time I did.
- 19:18:21: when was it decided our children didn't actually need to develop an immune system?
- 19:41:05: @Kajivar I know, right. How are kids supposed to learn what's dangerous if they never hurt themselves?
- 19:47:02: @Kajivar my friend Kate and I were always running around unsupervised in the woods behind her house, never did us any harm.
- 22:47:07: am I the only person who's afraid of the Credit Expert guy? he's creepy.
- 23:01:16: @katypegg hair pulled back so tightly it hurts?
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com