From Twitter 02-14-2010 - Girl of Many Fandoms
From Twitter 02-14-2010
[Feb. 15th, 2010|
of course it is. Hi!
on a Sunday? what kind of inhuman people do you WORK for?
why do news channels think it's ever okay to show images/footage of someone DYING?
my cousin's son is four and could already pass for six. and his half-brother is 15 and taller than their dad.
why were you dressing in the bathroom?
that's what a big fluffy dressing gown is for. :D
maybe I think it's weird because my bathroom is tiny. if I took clothes in there, they'd get wet.
Mulder IS crazy. I think a case could be made for the whole show being his psychotic delusions.
If you find it done well, let me know!
yeah, she did. Mulder's baby, in fact, but they sent him away to be anonymously adopted.
- my aunt and uncle, and the back of my sister's head
- cousin Sophie, her husband Andrew, and little cousin George
- all the party people!
- cousin James and baby Lily pulling her party piece face
- Shona and Lily
- Lily being helped to walk
- Mum and Grandpa. and, again, the back of my sister's head.
- Lily being fascinated with a flower
- cousin Sophie taking a picture of herself being photographed
- Andrew and Sophie
- Megan drawing and George looking bored
- Andrew, Sophie and cousin Beccy
- Sophie and her dad being cute
- Lily and balloons!
- Grandpa's dinner. Check the size of that Yorkshire pudding.
- Family lunch.
- Shona and Lily mk 2
- auntie Virginia
- my grandma!
- Lily pulling her face for Shona
- me and Uncle David
- Mum and my sister's boyfriend
- James and Lily
- Uncle David, with caption by my dad.
I'm here all day if you want to log?
Cool. :) Also, I posted some Twitpics. My baby cousin is the cutest ever.
: every time sports season comes around, I'm reminded why I hate it. perfectly rational people turn into raging nationalists.
you can't compare him to Hitler. Hitler had charisma.
Hi you! Kurt is about to make that announcement.
don't forget a good supply of stones.
if I tell you, do I get it in plushie form?
In that case, whatever variant on the herpes virus causes shingles. Too lazy to look it up.
while you're there - may I make a stop in DC on the way to Dragon*Con and cuddle your baby?
: I hear Pure Imagination and I'm 4 years old again, watching the Chocolate Room scene in total wonder. Makes me sad to see it on an HDTV ad.
: why are there mites in a cupboard where we don't keep food? D:
Tweets copied by
Leave a comment