YES! But. getting across London to Kingston would be a nightmare, wouldn't it?
Kingston is where you work?
TFL say it's an hour twenty, including half an hour on a train.
So yeah, slightly nightmarish.
No, Kingston is where I'm going to uni in September. I just looked at TFL myself and eep! why is life so unfair :(
It shouldn't actually be too bad. Kingston's got a big railway station.
Yeah, but do I really want to spend over an hour commuting through central London every day?
An hour a day's not bad. Two hours 40 a day (round trip) is more serious.
1) Is it definitely everyday? I don't know how your college commitments will work out.
2) Won't you want to live near your college-mates anyway for social purposes?
3) If Kate and I can't find a third for Southgate, we'll need to find a new place anyway (less desirable, 'cause I like this place). Would a 3-bed place closer to Kingston (if we can find it) work better?
Yup. I mean, it takes me about that to get too and from work now and. ick. not fun.
1) I don't know that myself yet. Will have to wait till I start to find that out, which is no good for you.
2) Yes, probably. But you and Kate are also my friends so. *shrugs* I think my social life could survive missing a few uni things. It probably wouldn't harm my uni work either to miss a few XD
3) Well, yes. That would help. But only if you really have to.
Basically, try and find someone else if you can, cause your flat is fab and I don't want you to loose it if you can avoid it. If the worst happens and you can't and you find you're going to have to move anyway, then... maybe keep a 3-bed place in the Kingston direction in mind ;)
|Date:||April 12th, 2008 - 07:04 pm|| |
I could totes find a job in London amirite.
Of course you could!
|Date:||April 12th, 2008 - 07:08 pm|| |
We'll bear you in mind. :)
But it's not really an option. :( STUPID REALITY D: D:
Are you online?
I AM NOW. one sec!