2) Last word you said: "Yesssss....", when talking to my PC screen (reading my friends page)
3) Last song you sang: "Sit Down" by James, because it was playing in the bar I'd just left.
4) Last person you hugged: Nicola, yesterday, because I hadn't seen her for a while.
5) Last thing you laughed at: Something Vicci said in yesterday's meeting.
6) Last time you said 'I love you': I don't remember
7) Last time you cried: A bit, yesterday, after arguing with my mother yet again. She thinks I'm addicted to the computer.
8) What's in your CD player: Bon Jovi, as always now.
9) What colour socks are you wearing: Black.
10) What's under your bed: A drawer full of books.
11) What time did you wake up today: 10.30
12) Current taste: Mint toothpaste
13) Current hair: Down, because it's too short to put up. Red streaks.
14) Current clothes: Black trousers, T-shirt with an angel that Maiko painted for me, black socks
15) Current annoyance: My mother insisting I'm addicted to the computer. I'm not. I'm addicted to Late Night Love Songs. Is it my fault the radio's in the computer room?
16) Current longing: Chocolate.
17) Current desktop picture: My sister and some of her friends.
18) Current worry: My dissertation proposal.
19) Current hate: My inability to find cheap copies of the Sandman anywhere.
20) Story behind your LJ username: My FAP username is Winged Elf, but someone had already taken that on here, so this is just a variant.
21) Current favourite article of clothing: My City of Angels T-shirt, because it's warm and comfortable.
22) Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex/same sex: A nice smile.
23) Last CD that you bought: One of many Bon Jovi albums
24) Favourite place to be: In bed, cuddled up warm.
25) Least favourite place: In the library, hunting for books that are never there.
26) Time you wake up in the morning: Depends if I have to be anywhere that day.
27) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: Violin or maybe guitar
28) Favourite color: Black.
29) Do you believe in an afterlife: I don't know. I think if there's anything, we get to choose where we go.
30) How tall are you: 5'6"
31) Current favourite word/saying: "Blatantly", "allegedly", various others.
32) Favourite book: Lord of the Rings
33) Favourite season: Summer (but I like winter as well, I just hate the rain)
34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: Nick. Because we never got to say goodbye. He's not dead, as far as I know, but I have no idea where in the world he is now. I haven't seen him for nearly fifteen years, and I loved him once, so I just wish I could have talked to him one last time before he left. But I was just a child then, and I didn't get any say in the matter. I used to dream that he'd come back one day, but he never did, and I accepted that he wasn't going to a long time ago. C'est la vie. *shrugsigh*
35) Favourite day: Christmas Eve. Or Wednesday.
36) Where do you want to go: Everywhere!
37) What is your career going to be like: My dream career is to be a rich and successful writer, but more realistically, I think I'll probably end up in the charity sector. Maybe Amnesty International or somewhere like that.
38) How many kids do you want: I don't want kids. When I was very young, but old enough to understand, my best friend's mother died and I saw what it did to her. I won't take the slightest chance that I'll end up putting my own child through that, and I've always had an unplaceable feeling that I won't make old bones, so I don't intend to have children. The other women in my family can provide the next generation. My cousin's already started.
39) What kind of car will you have: I can't drive, and I've managed perfectly well with public transport and lifts from other people up to now.
40) Type a line you remember from any book: "I am Breschau of Livonia and THIS is MY PUNISHMENT." -- an issue of Sandman.
41) A random lyric: "Those who feel the breath of sadness, sit down next to me" -- "Sit Down" by James
42) Identify some things surrounding your computer: Two separate stacks of Bon Jovi CD cases, one pile empty, one not. The Sandman Companion, and my reading list for Medieval Literature. Various random pens and bits of paper. Two uncased CD-ROMs. My wallet. A magnifying glass.