1) I met Richard O'Brien when I was ten. At Center Parcs.
2) I met Adam Garcia at the stage door when he was in Grease, before he was really famous, and I have his autograph.
3) I met Julian Clary late one night in Brighton, when I was on my way to a club and happened to walk past the back of the Theatre Royal, where he was signing photos. I stammered at him for ten minutes until he took pity and gave me an autograph.
4) I once stood for twenty minutes in a shop, less than a foot away from H from Steps, and didn't realise who he was until my friend behind the counter told me, after he'd gone.
5) A girl I was in the Guides with knew Mark Owen's cousin.
6) I used to work with Orlando Bloom's gorgeous cousin, the one in the pictures people were posting a few days ago, in a volunteer shop in Brighton. Sadly, I didn't know who he was related to, and I don't have a working phone number for him.
7) My good friend Phil provably met, and claims to have slept with, Rufus Wainwright.
8) A girl I was at school with claims to have once pulled Rio Ferdinand.
9) My uncle was at school with Michael Palin.
10) A guy I lived with in my first year at uni told me that Craig Doyle, from that holiday show, had tried to chat him up.