In no particular order:
1) *blushes* Eric from Bananaman. Yes, the cartoon character. I was eight, OK?
2) Jeramie from... oh, some Christopher Pike book or other. The one based around a high school play. He was strange, but I liked him.
3) The Marquis de Carabas from Neverwhere, especially as played by Paterson Joseph. Because he was just damn cool.
4) Ulfin from Mary Stewart's Merlin Trilogy. Because I have a thing for damaged men, apparently. I always end up wanting to mother them.
5) The Cluracan from Sandman. Yes, he's gay, and a complete slut besides. Yes, he's an alcoholic. Your point being?
6) Colossus, either as Colossus or as Piotr. Reading the old comics just turns me into a complete Kitty Sue.
7) Kurt Wagner. Because he's furry! And blue! And he can bamf! Also, Banshee, and Beast, and... can we just say every single male X-Man? Ever?
8) Nuala and Kerry Dennehy from an obscure alternative-Irish-history book called The Rising of the Moon. Both incredibly strong and super-cool women.
9)The second Corinthian from Sandman. Because he may be a nightmare, but he's also really vulnerable and sweet, odd as that may sound.
10)Carlo Guercio from Captain Corelli's Mandolin. Yes, OK, another gay man, and another one who needs mothering. But I liked him even more than the Captain, and his final letter always makes me cry.